Delivery times may incur delays during:
- The stock-taking (first week of January) or in extraordinay circumstances
- During holiday periods: for example but not limited to Christmas, Summer Bank Holiday and National Holidays (e.g. April 25, May 1, July 14, etc.)
- Events beyond the control of those involved in the distribution chain, such as natural disasters, road blocks due to strikes, events, car accidents, visits by public figures, and so on.
- Couriers do not deliver on holidays and pre-holidays or national holidays (for example, but not limited to Christmas, Summer Bank Holiday, April 25, May 1, July 14, etc.)
- An extra working day, compared to the above terms, is required for orders paid for by credit card to allow for standard administration procedures.
- The delivery times don’t consider the following situations: weather delays, custom timing, remote locations (islands, mountains, deserts etc)