Cancellation occurs when we were placed with an email request or registered letter for the cancellation of a given order where the respective payment has already been made, but the order has not left the company. In this case, the entire calue (part value + shipping value) will be returned within 7 days.
RETURN FOR DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE OR WRONG PRODUCTS
In case of return of item, first contact us for any questions or questions and their return notice of the product. The notice must be made by e-mail or registered letter. The shipment must be made to the Shipping Address listed below. Upon receipt of the order, the matter will be dealt with as soon as possivle. Use the contact section of the site for any questions.
In the case of a simple return, not relative to the warranty:
- The product must be returned in its original condition, with all its accompanying material and original information (packaging, warranty, invoice).
- The shipping and the packaging of the product are the responsability of the customer. This shipment may be refundable (read more below).
- The return must take place within 15 days from the date of receipt of the product at the customer's address.
- The validation of the receipt of the part at ZARAMELLA ARGETIN and the return of the value of thhe piece will take place within a maximum of 30 days, from the date of refund of the package, at the address indicated in the return. Internal shipments are not included in these conditions.
In the case of return covered by warranty:
- The product must be shipped properly packaged. The shipping and the packaging of the product are the responsability of the customer. This shipment may be refundable (read more below).
- In the case of a warranty, its process may take a maximum of 30 days from the date of receipt of the package at ZARAMELLA ARGENTI at the address indicated.
- The shipping amount, for the purpose of warranty and for domestic shipments (IT), will be refunded. Internal shipments are not included in these conditions.
- The customer will receive up-to-date information on the warranty status of their product and the presumed delivery date.
- In the case of a partial or void warranty, please refer to the section Brand Assistance.